Goo Goo PieFrom wynnebaer 6 years ago
- 2 2/3 cups coconut shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 14 1/2 oz. shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, sifted shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix together coconut and milk; set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a small saucepan until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Combine with sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Spoon batter into pie pan and spread over the bottom of the pan. Spread coconut-milk mixture on top, leaving 1/2-inch border between it and the edge so the chocolate layer can form a crust as the pie bakes. Bake 25 minutes.
- Serves 8.
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating10 people
You got it goin' on today, GF...just like alwasy! ;) Savin this one too!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
very good got my 5 i bookmarked this one thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
YUM!!! Get my high 5!! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it