Cappuccino Cream Cheese BrowniesFrom danadooley 5 years ago
- 4 squares BAKER'S unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine shopping list
- 2-1/3 cups sugar, divided shopping list
- 5 eggs, divided shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. MAXWELL HOUSE instant coffee, any variety shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in 2 cups of the sugar. Add 4 of the eggs, coffee granules and vanilla; mix well. Stir in 1-1/4 cups of the flour. Spread into greased foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/3 cup sugar, remaining egg, 2 Tbsp. flour and cinnamon in same bowl until well blended. Spoon over brownie batter. Swirl with knife to marbleize.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool in pan; cut into 24 squares. Store leftover brownies in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookdanadooley Singapore, SG
The Rating13 people
mmmmmm nicemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Yummy!!!!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
I agree, never too many brownie recipes.sunny in Portland loved it