Creamy Chicken And Egg NoodlesFrom grandmacooks 5 years ago
- 2 cups cooked chicken , cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 Vidalia or other sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 1(10ounce)package frozen peas and carrots shopping list
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 8 ounce pkg cream cheese with chives and onions shopping list
- 8 ounce pkg medium egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion in oil in skillet, then add chunks of chicken and brown slightly.
- Meanwhile, start heating water in a large pot and cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add frozen peas and carrots along with sliced mushrooms and stir.
- Add broth and cream cheese.
- Stirring often, simmer until cream cheese is melted and heated through.
- When noodles are done, drain them.
- Toss noodles and chicken mixture together and serve hot.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating7 people
I haven't tried the chives either. This sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
My kids love egg noodles and I think they will Love this dish!werblondz in Somewhere in loved it
cant wait to try itmyszreesey in Auburn loved it