Crock Pot Apple PieFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 8 tart apples, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 3/4 C. milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. biscuit mix shopping list
- 1/3 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbs. cold butter shopping list
How to make it
- Toss apples in a large bowl with cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
- Place in a lightly greased crock pot.
- Combine milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and the 1/2 cup biscuit mix. Spoon over the apples.
- Combine the 1 cup biscuit mix and brown sugar.
- Cut the cold butter into the mixture until crumbly.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the top of the apple mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until apples are soft
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating7 people
Sounds great, I am going to try this ! Thanks
I am not a baker, so we will see!!
marky90 in Dearborn loved it
SOUNDS LIKE A COBBLER PRETTY NEAT O- GIRLminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Fantastic, love this recipe!!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
CrockPots Are Cool Again853 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Southern Cooks554 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Family Favourites134 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Pass Down Recipes313 members