Snake Alley NoodlesFrom helewes 7 years ago
- 3/4 lb spaghetti, uncooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs dry sherry shopping list
- 4 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 lb ground pork shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb baby shrimp, cooked, rinsed and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt;
- drain and keep warm.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and 1 cup water. Stir fry pork with ginger, garlic and red pepper in a hot wok or large skillet over medium heat until pork is cooked.
- Add green onions and stir fry one minute.
- Add soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
- Stir in shrimp and heat through.
- Pour over noodles and toss to combine.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
The Rating6 people
I do like dumplings...I have to try this!dancegypsy67 in Nipomo loved it
This is very good, it got lots of complements from my dinner companions, it was very easy to make, and the leftovers were scrumptious!dancegypsy67 in Nipomo loved it
Yum, what a great dish. Picky eater one and picky eater two really enjoyed this for our supper. A great addition to the weeknight fare. Came together very quickly and quite delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!