Mushrooms Porcini SauceFrom romagourmet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Choose fresh wild mushrooms porcini. Clean and cut into slices and plunge in water and lemon juice.
- Put mushrooms in a pot with 1 l. of boiling water, lemon juice, salt and let cook for 4 minutes. Dry on a sloping surface.
- Clean and peel tomatos, eliminate seeds and mix.
- Put mushrooms in a large pot with extra virgin olive oil, ½ cup of white wine and evaporate. Dry mushrooms.
- In the same pot brown garlic and onion. Add tomatos and cook to low fire since sauce has been reduced of half.
- Add mushrooms (with their juice) and season with salt, pepper or minced chilli pepper and minced pircely.
- Use sauce to season durum-wheat pasta (like spaghetti) or fresh home made pasta like tagliatelle.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookromagourmet Rome, IT
The Rating5 people
Love saucy mushrooms with roma tomatoes.Thanks for sharing...!!!!!5
nadaism in Toowoomba loved it
Love it! Love it! Love it!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Nice one, Roma!nlt in Cape Town loved it