Mushrooms Porcini SauceFrom romagourmet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Choose fresh wild mushrooms porcini. Clean and cut into slices and plunge in water and lemon juice.
- Put mushrooms in a pot with 1 l. of boiling water, lemon juice, salt and let cook for 4 minutes. Dry on a sloping surface.
- Clean and peel tomatos, eliminate seeds and mix.
- Put mushrooms in a large pot with extra virgin olive oil, ½ cup of white wine and evaporate. Dry mushrooms.
- In the same pot brown garlic and onion. Add tomatos and cook to low fire since sauce has been reduced of half.
- Add mushrooms (with their juice) and season with salt, pepper or minced chilli pepper and minced pircely.
- Use sauce to season durum-wheat pasta (like spaghetti) or fresh home made pasta like tagliatelle.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookromagourmet Rome, IT
The Rating5 people
Mmm love this already! I am gonna make it when I get fresh porcini.chriesi in Zuerich loved it
sounds good. will have to try it.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Nice one, Roma!nlt in Cape Town loved it