Strawberry PieFrom redkitchen 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and corn starch; make sure to blend corn starch in completely.
- Add boiling water, and cook over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin mix and stir until smooth.
- Let mixture cool to room temp
- Place berries in baked pie shells; position berries with points facing up.
- Pour cooled gel mixture over strawberries
- Refrigerate until set. Serve with whipped cream
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating9 people
One of my favorites!!! ;)angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Looks Superb! Sounds Delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
omg i could eat the picture that looks fantastic nice post thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!