Gazpacho Garden SaladFrom zena824 10 years ago
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and diced shopping list
- 2 medium firm tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onion diced shopping list
How to make it
- In a pint jar with a tight fitting lid. combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Shake well.
- In a narrow 1 quart glass container, layer 1/2 each of the green pepper, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions.
- repeat layering with remaining vegetables.
- Pour dressing over salad and chill at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating8 people
One of my favorites, it is a great salad. I think this will be on this weekend's menu.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Look and sound good. It is easy and will be just right for those hot summer days. Janetjanetta in Bultfontein loved it
That looks a lot like one of our favorite salads around here--it's popular in
Greece and lately, I discovered, Bulgaria, where they add white cheese to it! I just use olive oil and put lots of herbs (oregano, basil and dill.) Any way it's goo...morelindal34 in Vero Beach loved it