sauteed green beansFrom midwestguy 8 years ago
How to make it
- clean the green bean and snap the ends off (better to use thin green beans for this, less cooking time). let sit in coliander in sink draining excess water off.
- mince 2 cloves of garlic
- heat olive oil or bacon fat (2 tablespoons) in large skillet (i use calphon with the olive oil and cast iron with the bacon fat) until hot...
- add beans. and sautee for 10 min until lightly browned.
- add in the 2 cloves minced garlic and sautee another minute or 2.
- salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookmidwestguy Chicago, IL
The Rating7 people
Greatness in this one. Gotta try soon. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds delish! I bet this would be good with asparagus,too!
Thanks 4 sharing!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!