Fried Pork ChopsFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put about 1/2 inch of oil in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Put all the dry ingrecients into a large zip lock baggy and shake well to combine.
- Dip each pork chop into the bowl of water then drop into the bag of dry ingredients and shake well to coat.
- Take pork chop out of bag and put into medium hot oil.
- Fry for about 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- When done drain on a paper towel and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 52
- MikeyfromAR Colorado High Desert, US Of A
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- Ilovetocookandeat Nowhere, Us
- Rcaton775 Nowhere, Us
- cpg001 Nowhere, Us
- christacooks Nowhere, Us
- MrExperiment000 Nowhere, Us
- blackpondoutfitters Alto Pass, IL
- nramthun05 Shelby, MI
- Plus 42 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating11 people
Itried these for supper tonight and John said they were the best he ever ate, better than his mother and grandmother's even!! Thanks for sharing Gem
Catcatwoman in Jasper loved it
Well I cooked these puppies up and you know it's great how something so SIMPLE can be soooooo good. Sometimes we get carried away with all our ingredients! They were great.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Love it! and so did everybody else.mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods771 members
Back To Basics346 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Southern Cooks556 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Original Recipes143 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Family Favourites134 members