Fried Pork ChopsFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put about 1/2 inch of oil in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Put all the dry ingrecients into a large zip lock baggy and shake well to combine.
- Dip each pork chop into the bowl of water then drop into the bag of dry ingredients and shake well to coat.
- Take pork chop out of bag and put into medium hot oil.
- Fry for about 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- When done drain on a paper towel and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 50
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating11 people
Itried these for supper tonight and John said they were the best he ever ate, better than his mother and grandmother's even!! Thanks for sharing Gem
Catcatwoman in Jasper loved it
Well I cooked these puppies up and you know it's great how something so SIMPLE can be soooooo good. Sometimes we get carried away with all our ingredients! They were great.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Love it! and so did everybody else.mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Back To Basics345 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks552 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Original Recipes143 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Family Favourites134 members