Peach CobblerFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix the sugar, flour, baking powder and milk.
- Add the flour sugar mixture to the butter in pan.
- Then add 1 can of peaches with juice (do not stir).
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- This is really good with vanilla ice cream on it but good without.
- This is good made with different kinds of fruit.
- Note: you will have a better crust if you use the self rising flour plus the 1/ 2 teaspoon baking powder.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating11 people
I love peach cobbler with ice cream too!! Yum
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I agree with Jett, and it does sound so delish! Gotta make this easy cobber very soon. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Quick and easy, like me. Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Southern Cooks559 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members