San Moritz PastaFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 4 cups cooked pasta (penne or rotini work best) shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 T. sun dried tomatoes, plumped & chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. black olives, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup spinach leaves, cleaned & stemmed shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh asparagus tips, blanched shopping list
- 3 oz. fresh mozzarella, diced shopping list
- 2 oz. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 T. fresh basil shopping list
- pinch oregano shopping list
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In shallow saucepan, bring chicken stock to boil.
- Add tomato, garlic; cook 2 minutes.
- Add cream; cook 1 minute.
- Add spinach, asparagus and cheeses.
- Allow cheeses to melt through.
- Add pasta, toss and warm through.
- Add herbs and olives, salt and pepper to taste.
- Present on warm serving platter.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Love the cream sauce for this recipe!!!!!Printed this off. Awesome post.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
wow i love this one thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
When is dinner?wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it