San Moritz PastaFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 4 cups cooked pasta (penne or rotini work best) shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 T. sun dried tomatoes, plumped & chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. black olives, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup spinach leaves, cleaned & stemmed shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh asparagus tips, blanched shopping list
- 3 oz. fresh mozzarella, diced shopping list
- 2 oz. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 T. fresh basil shopping list
- pinch oregano shopping list
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In shallow saucepan, bring chicken stock to boil.
- Add tomato, garlic; cook 2 minutes.
- Add cream; cook 1 minute.
- Add spinach, asparagus and cheeses.
- Allow cheeses to melt through.
- Add pasta, toss and warm through.
- Add herbs and olives, salt and pepper to taste.
- Present on warm serving platter.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- pudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- waterlily Joplin, MO
- legoflamb New York, NY
- haolewife Vacaville, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Love the cream sauce for this recipe!!!!!Printed this off. Awesome post.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
wow i love this one thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
When is dinner?wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it