Mini Pizza TartsFrom trigger 8 years ago
- 6 six inch corn tortillas shopping list
- ½ cups Soy Seven-Burger Mix or Taco Mix prepared per instructions on package shopping list
- ½ cup Home made marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 package of Organic Grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 4 OZ of grated Italian asiago cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 400 Degrees F.
- In a Six muffin pan, add the Olive oil with a brush
- Brush tortilla with olive oil or butter on both sides.
- Place a Tortilla into each muffin tin forcing evenly around rim, they will crack and split not to worry just mold into place as neat as you can.
- Place a rounded tablespoon of the soy seven Mix of your choice into each Tortilla
- *I use Taco Mix
- Place the Mozzarella on top of soy seven or meat if using
- Drizzle a few drops of olive oil on top
- Add the Italian Asiago cheese and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool for ten minutes and run a knife around the Mini Pizza an remove carefully to a plate.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating15 people
Something this tasty just can't be that easy....but it is! Bravo Michaelmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I like dis idea . Can't wait to try .cholena in Food World loved it
Wow Michael... I really love these mini pizzas... so different and delicious. Saved and rated 5... When did you prepare them???berry in Winter Park loved it
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Mediterannean Cuisine135 members
Vegetarian 4 Carnivores46 members
Italian Group96 members
To Your Health75 members
Quiche And Tell It42 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place159 members