Magical PretzelsFrom pink 7 years ago
- 1 cup corn or canola oil shopping list
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dried ranch salad-dressing mix shopping list
- 1/2 of a 1-ounce envelope dried garlic-flavored salad-dressing mix (pour the envelope into a measuring cup and spoon out half) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried dill shopping list
- 1 pound hard sourdough "beer" pretzels, broken into pieces ("hard" or "beer" pretzels are in the snack section of your grocery store; if you can only find a 13-ounce box, that's fine to use instead of 1 pound) shopping list
How to make it
- Put oil, salad-dressing mixes, lemon-pepper seasoning, and dill into a gallon-size ziplock bag, seal it, then shake hard to mix.
- Add pretzels and toss until they're completely coated.
- Allow the pretzels to "marinate" for at least 1 hour, giving them a shake whenever you think of it.
- Heat oven to 300. Spread pretzels and their flavorings on a large, rimmed cookie sheet lined with foil and bake, stirring every 10 minutes, for 30 minutes.
- Let pretzels cool completely, while stirring often. Store them in an airtight container (they'll keep for 4 to 6 weeks).
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookpink USA
The Rating11 people
Perfect^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I love pretzels, do you think it will work with the thin ones?hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
How wonderful! Thanks, Pink m'dear...lunasea in Orlando loved it