Broccoli Cream Cheese CasseroleFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook broccoli according to package directions then drain.
- Combine cream cheese, margarine, cheese and soup then melt together and mix with broccoli.
- Pour into greased casserole dish and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating16 people
Oh yes - this is a recipe we used to make often for entertaining...so creamy and cheesey and GOOD. Thanks for reminding me of a "goldie oldie". chefmeow!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Oh Wow, love broccoli raw with a dip, in a casserole, and as a salad. You have a winner here. Thank you so much for sharing this one. Hugssssssss...............BTW You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Wonderful recipe! Thanks for reminding me! Want to make it tomorrow! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!