Chocolate meringue swirls cookiesFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment and sprinkle Lightly with cornstarch.
- In a large glass bowl, beat the whites till frothy, add the cream of tartar and beat till soft peaks form. Add the icing sugar, 2 tablespoon at a time until sugar is dissolved completely and mixture is shining and glossy. Add vanilla and beat again. Fold in the cornstarch and mix until combined.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a plain nozzle with the mixture. Make a hole in the center of the meringue mixture using a rubber spatula and pour the chocolate filling right in the center. Use the spatula again to confirm the direction of the chocolate filling.
- Squeeze the bag carefully and pipe round shapes on the baking sheets. Bake for 50 – 60 minutes. Cool in the oven with door ajar.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating16 people
Hi there Ahmed! How have you been keeping these days? I love this cookie recipe and I am anxious to bake them. Thank you for another "5" fork winner!lor in Toronto loved it
this is great Ahmed, I´m trying it soon, they look absolutely delicious! thanks.magali777 in Mexico loved it
Wonderful, Ahmed....how attractive and delicious looking! Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!