The Cotton Candy MartiniFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Start by dipping the rim of your glass in grenadine, or drizzling it over the rim.
- Spread the sugar out on a plate and place the glass, rim down, into it. Rotate so that the sugar sticks evenly along the rim.
- Put the glass aside until the end.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice and pour in your two ounces of raspberry vodka and one ounce of Chambord. Add a splash of grenadine for color.
- After shaking, add a splash of champagne to your mix.
- Strain the drink into your glass, careful to avoid the sugared rim.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating12 people
As my friend Noir would say Whoot!^5 JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Yummy, Chambord and Champagne, I love it together!
bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love it, 5!midgelet in Eastern loved it