Open Faced Shrimp Salad SandwichFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped shopping list
- ½ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- ½ tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. lemon zest shopping list
- ½ lb. gruyere cheese, sliced shopping list
- 4-6 slices of bread, each slice about 1? thick shopping list
How to make it
- Combine shrimp, celery, onion, mayonnaise, Greek seasoning, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Spoon shrimp salad on bread slices and top with slices of Gruyere cheese.
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet.
- Cook in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
- Serve while warm.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Wow. This sounds yummy. I love Gruyere cheese. I am saving this one. Thank you.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
This sounds beautiful...Next weekend we will give it a try!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Sounds delicious. I love simple sandwiches.kidaria in BC loved it