Open Faced Shrimp Salad SandwichFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped shopping list
- ½ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- ½ tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. lemon zest shopping list
- ½ lb. gruyere cheese, sliced shopping list
- 4-6 slices of bread, each slice about 1? thick shopping list
How to make it
- Combine shrimp, celery, onion, mayonnaise, Greek seasoning, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Spoon shrimp salad on bread slices and top with slices of Gruyere cheese.
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet.
- Cook in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
- Serve while warm.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
This is SO good!! Had to use white cheddar in place of the gruyere. Delicious stuff and I added a review in Frankieanne's IMI link below :)
3/30/14mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Wow. This sounds yummy. I love Gruyere cheese. I am saving this one. Thank you.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I finally got around to making these and they are so good! I 1/4'd this recipe and that is what is pictured. Only thing is I didn't measure out the gruyere - just sliced some off really thin. I used red onion because I had half of one in the refrig...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it