Creamy Italian Chicken In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup undiluted shopping list
- 4 ounce can mushroom stems and pieces drained shopping list
- Hot cooked noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- Combine salad dressing mix and water then pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and soup until blended then stir in mushrooms.
- Pour over chicken then cook 1 hour longer then serve over noodles.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating9 people
Saving! Saving! Saving! A great company dish too! My favorite chef! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Great recipe Chefmeow. This will be excellent for family and friends. 5 forks to you.chacha in New York loved it
I just made creamy asian version " Butter Chicken " for lunch . Talk about coincidence !!!
I love cheese and can't wait to try dis one , Thx : )cholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!