Chicken Breasts wrapped with BaconFrom pudgy47 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a shallow baking pan with non- stick foil.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast evenly with poultry seasoning, then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each breast with one slice of bacon and place in baking pan with bacon ends tucked under.
- Melt together butter, worcestershire sauce, and orange marmalade in the microwave for adout 45 seconds on high. Stir until combined. Pour evenly over bacon-wrapped chicken.
- Bake until bacon is crisp and chicken test done in the center (180 F.) about 25 to 30 minutes. (If the chicken breasts are thick, bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes.)
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating17 people
WOW...you are on a roll today, my friend. Another keeper. Love the combination of flavors!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Another great one!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Mmmm, tasty!jett2whit in Union City loved it