Baileys BallsFrom auntybea 7 years ago
How to make it
- Crush vanilla wafers. Add melted chocolate and Bailey's. Mix together in bowl. Wet hands and roll into bite-sized balls. Roll in chocolate sprinkles. Makes approximately 40 balls. These freeze very well.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- woodyschick Nowhere, Us
- DetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- baconlover Wadena, MN
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- deliathecrone Johnston, SC
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating9 people
Why Auntie Bea..you are sassy! LOL nice recipe ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
oh yes! yes! this sounds very very good thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
My Mom has a bourbon ball recipe that is similar. I love them and I am sure to love these!!! Thanks for the post.tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!