Garlic Dipping OilFrom gramma58 7 years ago
- olive oil - 2 Tbs for browing garlic shopping list
- 1/3 cup in a small bowl (set off to side) shopping list
- 6 cloves of garlic, crushed or minced shopping list
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar shopping list
- dash of oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp of parm cheese shopping list
- dash of red pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly brown garlic in olive oil, do not let burn or it will be bitter, if it's just golden brown it's perfect.
- Pour the garlic and oil in the bowl of olive oil that has been set off to the side.
- Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT Balsamic Vinegar
- Add the tsp of Balsamic vinegar, it will sit on the bottom of bowl
- I let sit for about an hour before serving with warm Italian bread.
The Cookgramma58 Chesterfield, MI
The Rating11 people
You got me at - red pepper flakes....Thanks!rml in loved it
Wow this sounds so wonderful, can hardly wait to make this one, maybe tomorrow since we just finished supper. Love french bread dipped in this. Great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
I've been looking for something like this. Thank you.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it