Southern Tomato PieFrom chefjeb 6 years ago
- 3 or 4 fresh tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 1 tbs italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil, or 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves (preferred) shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup grated sharp cheese shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 precooked 9 inch pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle tomato slices with seasoning, salt and pepper and place in pie crust.
- Combine cheese and mayonnaise into a paste and cover tomatoes with this mixture.
- Bake at 350 until paste is bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookchefjeb Carthage, MS
The Rating11 people
This sounds really good. I will try it out soon.martinichef in Johnson City loved it
I make this all the time! Its very good. I hope everyone who likes tomatoes will try itleroux in Surfside Beach loved it
This is so darn good it should be illegal. Love it.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it