chicken spinach broccoli alfredo lasagnaFrom farbenocchi 6 years ago
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 package wheat lasagna noodles shopping list
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast cubed shopping list
- 1/2 a bunch of baby spinach shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 head of broccoli chopped shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 large onion chopped shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- basil shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 F
- bring a large pot of slightly salted water to boil. add one tablespoon of olive oil. cook noodles for 8-10 min.
- in a saucepan, on low heat, blend together cream, parmesan cheese, butter, and mushroom soup. simmer until well blended.
- lightly coat the bottom of a fry pan with olive oil and cook chicken. add spices to taste.
- coat another fry pan with olive oil and cook onion and garlic until lightly browned. repeat with broccoli.
- mix chicken, onion, garlic, and broccoli.
- coat the bottom of a 9x13 pan with 1/4 the alfredo sauce. layer on 1/3 of the lasagna noodles. spread 1/2 c. ricotta cheese over noodles. spread on spinach. layer 1/2 chicken mixture on top of spinach. sprinkle on 1 c. mozzarella cheese. pour on 1/4 of alfredo sauce. layer another 1/3 of lasagna noodles. spread again with 1/2 c. ricotta cheese. layer on the rest of the chicken mixture. sprinkle with 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese. top with another 1/4 alfredo sauce. final layer of noodles. and finally the last of the alfredo sauce.
- bake for 1 hour. take lasagna out and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese. bake until cheese is browned.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookfarbenocchi Sioux Falls, SD
The Rating6 people
This sounds absolutely decadent! Will have to make it for the fan-damly! Thank you!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh, I made this last week! It made so much I thought I'd have to give half to my sister, but then we decided to eat it all ourselves. It was better each day, too. A friend of ours who thought she didn't like spinach liked this just fine. Great re...moresweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!