Beer-Beef CurryFrom mjcmcook 7 years ago
- 2 pounds round steak, cut in 1/2 x 2 - inch strips shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 Tbsp (REAL) butter shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) can dark beer shopping list
- 1 Tbsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 applE (any variety) chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Brown MEAT and ONION in BUTTER.
- ADD SALT, BEER, and CURRY.
- SIMMER 45 minutes, Uncovered, stirring frequently.
- ADD the APPLE, COCONUT, and ALMONDS and cook 15 minutes longer.
- SERVE on a bed of cooked RICE.
The Cookmjcmcook Beach City, CA
The Rating3 people
CrockPots Are Cool Again854 members
Family Favourites134 members
CrockPot Capers164 members
On The Book Shelf77 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Crock Potslow Cooker199 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Slow Cookers Unite48 members
Recipe Swap61 members