Chocolate ganache Mars cheesecakeFrom ahmed1 5 years ago
- ½ cup plain chocolate biscuits crumb shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 3 tsp gelatin shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- 2 x 250g ( 8 oz) packets cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar shopping list
- 300ml heavy cream shopping list
- 3 Mars bars, chopped finely shopping list
- ¼ cup chocolate ganache shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine biscuits crumbs and butter and press evenly over the base and sides of a 21 cm tart pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over the water in a small heatproof bowl, set over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until gelatin dissolves; cool 5 minutes.
- Beat cheese and caster sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Beat cream in small bowl until soft peaks form. Stir slightly warm gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture; fold in cream and Mars bars.
- Pour over biscuits base. Fill a piping bag with the chocolate ganache and make long strips over the top. Pull a skewer backwards and forward through chocolate strips. Chill 3-4 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- flowerf Nowhere, Us
- debsmeals Nowhere, Us
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- chriesi Zuerich, CH
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- shecooks4u Phoenix, AZ
- henrie Savannah, GA
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating15 people
Everything you make is wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I believe you Ahmed looks and sounds delicious!
Thanks, the decoration is great too!
Magalimagali777 in Mexico loved it
YUM looks and sounds fantastic, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it