Cinnamon coffee pecan cakeFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 cups plain flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- ¾ cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp instant espresso coffee, dissolved in 3 tbsp warm water shopping list
- 1 cup fresh milk shopping list
- 1 ½ cups pecans, chopped shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- ½ cup plain flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ½ cup pecans, coarsely ground shopping list
- powder sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 340F and grease a 22cm cake pan.
- Sift together the baking powder, flour and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and instant coffee. Alternately beat in the sifted ingredients and milk. Add Pecans, stir and pour in the pan.
- Combine flour and cinnamon, rub in butter and add Pecans. Mix well and sprinkle over the top. Bake for about 60 minutes. Cool before cutting. Dust with powder sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating12 people
Oh, yummmmmm! Thanks, Ahmed for another wonderful post!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Ok Ahmed I have just one silly question. How do you expect something that looks this good to last a week? Around this house I give it maybe two days-tops! LOL! This is a perfect cake-beautiful presentation and great step by step photos!toleliz in Burlington loved it
oh yummmmmm is right just the ingredients for me ..like them all ...love your step by steps you are so awesome Ahmed.............thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!