Pepper- Olive Pasta -saladFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 3 - cups pkg dried small pasta penne and radiatore together. shopping list
- 1/4 - cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 - tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 - teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
- 2 - tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 - tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 - teaspoon snipped fresh basil or (1/2 tsp of dried basil crushed) shopping list
- 1 - teaspoon snipped fresh thyme ( or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme crushed ) shopping list
- 1/2 - teaspoon snipped fresh marjoram ( or 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram crushed ) shopping list
- 1/4 - teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 - bell peppers red and yellow ( or green) cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 - cup pitted green olives, drained and halved shopping list
- 1/2 - cup thinly sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan cook the pasta according to directions on pkg .
- drain , rinse with cold water; drain again and set aside.......
- for the dressing in a srew top jar combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon peel, lemon juice, sugar, mustar, basil, thyme, marjoram, black pepper.
- cover and shake well to mix.
- note ;........i always make double the dressing the pasta soaks it up . i add as needed ..and it taste so good ................ try it first.... .lol
- in a large bowl, combine the pepper strips, olives , green onions , and pasta, add dressing ; toss gently to coat.
- makes 8 to 10 servings ......
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating12 people
Nice one Miss Mini ^5 JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Love it ..... I love pastacholena in Food World loved it
Yum, yum, Min!auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!