Real Blackberry ButterFrom noir 6 years ago
- 4oz blackberries shopping list
- 1½ tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 4oz unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 6 Ramekins shopping list
- **Optional**...if you cannot get fresh berries where you are, use 1/4 cup Blackberry preserves, 1 stick of butter softened, Blend and refrigerate in ramekins. shopping list
How to make it
- Place berries, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes or until syrupy. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Place butter in a bowl and whip with a wooden spoon until light.
- Fold through the black berries to create a ripple effect.
- Spoon into ramekins, cover and refrigerate until required.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating13 people
I like this one....has a different style to it......Nice post
I have a ton of fresh berrys growing up at the ranch......just hate collecting them.....hahahahagrizzlybear in loved it
love it!midgelet in Eastern loved it
*wink* on the Summer list!pink in USA loved it