The Eating Well Cobb SaladFrom pinkpasta 8 years ago
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallot shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 10 cups mixed salad-greens shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken breast (1 large breast half ) shopping list
- 2 eggs; hard-boiled, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled (I use turkey bacon as it is MUCH lower in fat.) shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 avocado, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk vinegar, shallot, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl to combine. Whisk in oil until combined. Place salad-greens in a large bowl. Add half of the dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide salad-greens among 4 plates. Arrange equal portions of chicken, egg, bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado and blue cheese (if using) on top of the lettuce. Drizzle the salads with the remaining salad dressing.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpinkpasta Upstate, SC
The Rating8 people
Wonderful!dynie in Marietta loved it
Looks wonderful! I like the ingredients that's in there.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I defiantly will feel good after eating your rendition of The Eating Well Cobb Salad!
thank you Debbie flagged as beautiful!
Michaeltrigger in loved it