Broccoli And Egg QuesadillaFrom shandalulu 8 years ago
- 3/4 C Chopped Steamed broccoli shopping list
- 1/2 C diced onions shopping list
- 1 T oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 Whole egg shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 T 1% milk shopping list
- 1/2 - 3/4 C Shredded pepper Jack cheese shopping list
- 2 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions in oil till tender, then add steamed broccoli and saute a minute longer.
- In small bowl whisk egg and egg whites with milk, salt and pepper, then add to the broccoli and onion mixture and cook till eggs are firm.
- On a preheated griddle or large sauce pan place one of the tortillas and sprinkle half of the cheese on it, then add the broccoli and egg mixture and add the rest of the cheese. place the other tortilla on top and cook each side till golden.
- Enjoy with sour cream!
The Cookshandalulu West Valley City, UT
The Rating12 people
What a great lunch idea... Love it!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Sounds great--will have to try!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
sounds delicious..........angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it