Smoky Mountain Company Breakfast CasseroleFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- Smoky Mountain Breakfast Casserole shopping list
- 10 eggs (egg beaters are ok) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups of milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Chopped bell pepper (green or red, both nice) shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 Cup fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheese shopping list
- 3 slices bread buttered and cubed shopping list
- 1 cup sausage shopping list
- A GREAT BREAKFAST OR 'SUPPER' GOES NICELY WITH grits, hash browns AND fresh fruit! shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage with onion and pepper. Cook fresh mushrooms a minute or so. Drain sausage mixture on paper towel.
- Blend eggs and milk. Butter 9"x13" baking pan. Put bread cubes in bottom of the baking pan.
- Spread cheese over bread. Then sprinkle sausage mixture over all.
- Refrigerate over night covered.
- Preheat oven 350. Bake for 45 min-1 hour or until set. This will serve around 6 adults. Other ingredients can be used or meat can be omitted or other meats substituted.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating30 people
yummy! sounds greatjett2whit in Union City loved it
May fix this for supper tonight but will have to cut it down for just the 2 of us. Thanks for the invite, also.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
I love this! I have to agree, be just as good for nighttime supper, as it is for breakfast.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it