Zits BarsFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 1 refrigerated tube of crescent dough (Pillsbury is now making the crescent dough in a solid sheet without the perforations – perfect for this recipe) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips (or any brand will do, if you don’t have Reese’s brand) shopping list
- (or you can substitute 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups for the chips) shopping list
How to make it
- Press crescent dough out as thinly as possible on a lightly greased cookie sheet, and pinch the outer edges up a bit to form a little raised edge.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a microwaveable bowl and heat until bubbly, stirring often (this usually takes about 2 minutes – you want a good “bubble” on the mixture).
- Pour brown sugar mixture over the dough and spread it around evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes, until dough is a light golden brown.
- Turn off the oven and remove the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle both chips over the base, and return the pan to the oven for about 5 or 10 minutes, allowing the heat remaining in the oven to soften the chips completely.
- Remove the pan from the oven and with the back of a spoon, swirl the softened chips together.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating8 people
Oh My Goodness!!!
I don't care what the name of this
wonderful concoction is called....
I must try it this week-end!!!
Thanks for sharing!
....mjcmcook...."5" FORKS....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I love the sound of this! Thanks for sharingjett2whit in Union City loved it
Another great one!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!