Brunch Oven Omelet-siFrom keni 5 years ago
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 bag fresh spinach, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 8oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, chopped(sausage and/or bacon is also good in this recipe...any combination is fine :) shopping list
- 2-3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 8 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup half and half or whole milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2t Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, melt butter and add mushrooms. Cook down about 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and green onions and continue cooking another 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, flour, half and half, dijon, salt and pepper untill frothy.
- Add ham, spinach/mushroom mixture and about 1 cup cheese to eggs.
- Pour into buttered 9X13 baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 350 until eggs are set.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating7 people
This sounds Deeeelicious! I might make this for dinner with the boys are gone this week!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Sounds very good. It would also be good for supper one night.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Anything with ham AND bacon in it has my attention, as you know. ;) This is perfect exactly like you make it here... not as quiche-like as I thought it might be, which was a good thingmalty in Missoula loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!