Lanas Absolutely Amazing And Easy Pumpkin Cake With Cream Cheese FrostingFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- Lana's Absolutely Amazing and EASY pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting shopping list
- _________________________________________ shopping list
- This started from a box of cake mix and a can of shopping list
- pumpkin that I NEEDED to use! ________________________________________ shopping list
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 box Duncan Hines (or other) spice cake mix!! :) shopping list
- 2 eggs (beat slightly) shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1-- 15 oz. can pumpkin shopping list
- 2 very ripe bananas (mashed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup nuts (pecans or walnuts are best) chopped shopping list
- Mix by hand or with electric mixer (add nuts last and fold in) shopping list
- _____________________________________ shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped and slightly 'toasted' in microwave shopping list
- pecans or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer at medium speed, or by hand until thoroughly combined and the batter is smooth.
- Fold in nuts last.
- Spread the batter into a greased 13×10″ baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- To make the icing: Using an electric mixer in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the milk.
- Add the sugar and mix at low speed until combined. Stir in the vanilla and mix again. Spread on cooled cake.
- Garnish with finely chopped nuts (if desired).
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating14 people
sounds absolutely delicious!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Thanks for this recipe! It sounds just great. I love a good pumpkin cake and your recipe sounds easy and something that I could whip up in a hurry. Thanks so much for taking the time to post it here for all of us.annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
sounds great....pumpkin&cream cheese...yummyyyy...thx for the post..angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it