Spinach Pear Salad With Citrus DressingFrom keni 7 years ago
- 1/2lb thick cut bacon, fried crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 2 eggs, hard cooked and sliced shopping list
- 3oz colby or mild cheddar cheese, cubed or matchsticked shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- *dressing* shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3T orange juice, fresh shopping list
- 1t nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- In large salad bowl, combine all ingredients other than black pepper and dressing ingredients and toss until just combined.
- Combine dressing ingredients and add to salad, tossing lightly and adding pepper to top just prior to serving.
- Try serving with the orange wedges and toasted garlic pumpernickel bread.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating7 people
Very interesting. . . Sounds good!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Sounds delicious! I would say, not just for Autumn. I could eat this anytime!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Ok, this does sound REALLY good! Now I have to make it...mrswilliams in Ventura loved it