The Perfect Hard Boiled EggFrom donman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put the eggs in the pot and cover them with cold water.
- Cover the pot.
- Turn on heat to high and bring the water to a boil.
- After a rolling boil, turn off the heat and leave the pot covered for 10 minutes.
- After the 11 minutes, remove the cover and run cold water over the eggs until the eggs are cold.
- Eggs should be very easy to peel and shouldn’t have a green ring.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating14 people
Martha Stewart's method is very similar and you are right, it's perfect every time.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
maybe my daughter can do this! She has a hard time in the kitchen but she'll be okjett2whit in Union City loved it
Good hint, great post also. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it