Broccoli SaladFrom witchywoman 8 years ago
- 1 lb. broccoli, chopped into small florets shopping list
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine broccoli florets, chopped onion and tomato, and the cooled, crumbled bacon.
- Add mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat well.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookwitchywoman Longview, WA
The Rating6 people
I love broccoli any way it's fixed!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Excellent....5 forks Witchy! We loved this salad last night, I did add some shredded cheddar...will make again.slj6lori in Succasunna loved it
yummykarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it