Stuffed meatballsFrom prell2k4 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground sausage shopping list
- 2 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbls italian seasoning shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- 1tsp seasoning salt shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 24 small balls of smoked mozzarella shopping list
- 1 pound penne pasta shopping list
- 1 (28 oz) jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 can tomato paste shopping list
- 3 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oregano or italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 onion chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ground beef, ground sausage, egg, bread crumbs, 3 garlic cloves, season salt, 1 1/2 tbls italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Do not over mix.
- take a ball of mozzarella and mold ground beef mixture over it.
- Make sure to cover at least a 1/2 inch on all sides.
- Bake in oven 25 minutes.
- Cook penne according to directions on box.
- While meatballs are cooking, add spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, garlic, onions and oregano to boil in sauce pan.
- Once meatballs are done, drain excess oil and put into spaghetti sauce.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve over pasta
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookprell2k4 Sterling, VA
The Rating4 people
love the cheese filled meatballs... you can never have too much cheese.!! good postpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
YUM,I make these but without pork,LOVE them.thankyou,high 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!