Home-made CoolwhipFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
How to make it
- Chill a small mixing bowl.
- Soften gelatin with 2 teaspoons cold water, then add boiling water, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Cool until tepid.
- Place ice water and nonfat dry milk in the chilled bowl.
- Beat at high speed until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Add sugar, still beating, then oil and gelatin.
- Place in freezer about 15 minutes then transfer to refrigerator until ready for use.
- Stir before using to retain creamy texture.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating10 people
cool.....whip! LOLgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
COO -HWIP!! Yum!jett2whit in Union City loved it
love homade coolwhip thanks momomomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!