Herman Sourdough Cinnamon RollsFrom cherylannxo 7 years ago
- 2 cups Herman Sourdough Starter* shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 tsps. baking powder shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- *Refer to recipe URL: Herman Sourdough Starter shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine Herman Sourdough Starter, flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and eggs; stir until well blended.
- Knead dough in bowl for 5-7 minutes.
- Let rise in a warm place until doubled. Punch down, On a lightly floured surface, press dough into a 10x20" rectangle. Combine melted butter, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spread mixture over dough. Sprinkle with raisins and walnuts, if desired.
- Start on long side, roll up dough, jellyroll fashion. Seal the seam. Cut in 1 1/4" slices and place in an ungreased 11x14 pan. Allow rolls to rise double their size.
- Bake in a preheated 325* oven for 20-25 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool. Then frost with buttercream or cream cheese icing
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating12 people
got my 5 on this recipecaramia in loved it
high 5 delicous yeah.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
You got a 5 from me on this one.dixiediner in loved it