HOMEMADE ITALIAN SAUSAGEFrom linebb956 7 years ago
- 5 pounds pork shoulder (have butcher grind) shopping list
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoon fennel seeds(I grind in old coffee grinder) shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian flat leafed parsley shopping list
- 2 teaspoons hot red pepper flakes. (Leave out for sweet sausage) shopping list
How to make it
- Have butcher grind a mix of 80 percent lean to 20 percent fat. I like it a little leaner, but if you go to lean it does not taste as good.
- Mix all in a HUGE bowl. That's it!
- Package to freeze your sausage. It will keep in frig for about 5 days. It is best if you let it sit over night for the flavors to mellow before cooking.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating5 people
Sounds great! Love Italian Sausage, especially in Spaghetti.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
this is a great recipie as hunters we process lots of our own vension and i know we could use this for loose meat or in casings im so glad i ran across this !! thanks bunches!!my4kids in Conesus loved it
Oh Im trying this one,great post and a high 5 to you my friend:)caramia in loved it