Rio Grande Pork RoastFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 pound boneless pork loin roast rolled and tied shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 cup apple jelly shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- Rub roast on all sides with salt, garlic salt, and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- Place roast fat side up on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast making sure thermometer does not touch fat.
- Bake at 325 for 2 hours or until thermometer registers 165.
- Combine jelly, ketchup, vinegar and 1 teaspoon chili powder in small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Brush roast with jelly mixture then sprinkle with corn chips.
- Return to oven and bake at 325 for 15 minutes.
- Serve with sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- housewifeintraining Minneapolis, MN
- dallas1206 Nowhere, Us
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- theoldprof Belleville, CA
- robertg MO
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- dmajor Slidell, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating12 people
I love your collected recipes! I am always looking forward for your postings.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I love family recipes. They are great because they are tested with love! This sounds great, love the use of corn chips and apple jelly. debdmajor in Slidell loved it
This sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!