Three Cheese RissotoFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 small white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 4 cups chicken stock boiling shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup risotto shopping list
- 1 cup champagne shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup Fontina cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup gorgonzola cheese crumbled shopping list
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat then add onion and sauté 3 minutes.
- Stir frequently.
- Bring stock to a boil either in a separate saucepan.
- Add risotto to saucepan with butter and onion and stir gently until grains start to sizzle.
- Add champagne and stir continuing to cook until most of the champagne is absorbed.
- Pour in a small portion of the hot chicken stock then add salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook until stock has been absorbed.
- Add more chicken stock a little at a time always allowing rice to absorb liquid before continuing
- Make sure to stir almost constantly repeating the process until risotto is cooked and creamy.
- Turn off heat and add fontina and gorgonzola to mixture along with 2 tablespoons parmesan.
- Stir gently as all the cheese melts then check seasoning and add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour risotto into a serving bowl and sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over the top.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- terryr Vallejo, CA
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- meileen Zhuhai GuangDong, CN
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- tnjazmyn Manchester, TN
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Delightful chicken recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Good for the waistline too. Fantastic Chefcat.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I love risotto. Can't wait totry this recipe. Thanks!
TerryRterryr in Vallejo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!