Oatmeal Butterscotch CookiesFrom krumkake 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups quick cooking oatmeal shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and sugar; beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, stirring in chips lastly.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes, until very lightly browned around edges.
- NOTE: I prefer these slightly underbaked so they come out soft and gooey - if you like them crispier, you may want to adjust the cooking time.
- Cool on waxed paper before storing in a covered container.
- NOTE: Sometimes I go a little crazy and add chocolate chips, too, and maybe some toffee bits, but my favorite still remains all butterscotch chips.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating10 people
I am loving all of these fantastic cookie recipes you are posting. this one sounds incredible. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love all your cookie postings. Got my 5 again!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
This sounds extra good! I think I gained weight just reading it. You are soooooo evil Krum, in such a GOOD way! I'm a big fan!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!