Oatmeal Butterscotch CookiesFrom krumkake 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups quick cooking oatmeal shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and sugar; beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, stirring in chips lastly.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes, until very lightly browned around edges.
- NOTE: I prefer these slightly underbaked so they come out soft and gooey - if you like them crispier, you may want to adjust the cooking time.
- Cool on waxed paper before storing in a covered container.
- NOTE: Sometimes I go a little crazy and add chocolate chips, too, and maybe some toffee bits, but my favorite still remains all butterscotch chips.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating10 people
I am loving all of these fantastic cookie recipes you are posting. this one sounds incredible. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love all your cookie postings. Got my 5 again!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
This sounds extra good! I think I gained weight just reading it. You are soooooo evil Krum, in such a GOOD way! I'm a big fan!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!