Pulled Pork SandwichesFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 3 lb tied pork butt shopping list
- 1 tbsp salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of paprika, smoked shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder shopping list
- 2 large yellow onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 bottle of ginger beer (prefer imported) shopping list
- 2 drops of liquid smoke shopping list
- 2 long baguettes or loaves of cuban bread shopping list
- one stick of butter melted with one crushed clove of garlic shopping list
- coleslaw of your choice preferably sharp and tart shopping list
- long thin slices of dill pickle shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the spice rub ingredients together.
- Rub into the tied pork roast on all sides.
- Slice onions and put in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Put in pork roast.
- Pour in one bottle of ginger beer, don't pour over the meat.
- You want the spices to stick to the meat.
- Cover and cook on the low setting for 7-8 hours.
- Remove from broth, pull off strings and shred with two forks.
- Moisten with onions/broth as much as you please.
- Slice bread in half horizontally.
- Brush with garlic butter.
- Toast under broiler.
- Top bread with meat, a dab of coleslaw and a slice of pickle.
- Chow down.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating7 people
The slaw you mention.. Is that the Slaw My Way recipe? It calls for orange.. is lime good with it also? Sorry for all the questions..linebb956 in La Feria loved it
We had this huge party today and everyone brought something.. One friend got this recipe as she had to work and it was a crock pot dish..ANYWAY, it was so good, she did not make the cole slaw, we just had it on buns with pickles if they wanted... She...morelinebb956 in La Feria loved it
Just what I have been looking for!!! Thank you!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it