Heavenly Layered Pudding DessertFrom momofsixil 5 years ago
- 1 stick butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely-chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 2 eight-ounce packages softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sifted confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 2 eight-ounce containers whipped cream, such as Cool Whip shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 2 small boxes instant pudding mix, any flavor shopping list
How to make it
- In medium mixing bowl, cut together one stick butter or margarine, flour, and chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Press evenly into ungreased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes in a preheated 350-degree oven until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together confectioner's sugar and softened cream cheese.
- Fold in one 8-ounce container whipped cream.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Beat milk and two packages pudding mix.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread one 8-ounce container whipped cream over pudding layer.
- If desired, sprinkle additional finely-chopped walnuts or pecans over top layer.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight until ready to serve.
The Cookmomofsixil Davis, IL
The Rating8 people
Yum. We love pudding around here and this one sounds amazing with the cream cheese and nuts. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
OOOo yes! Those layered desserts....My mom's fave. I've eaten many ... She always thought moist to the extreme was best!dynie in Marietta loved it
This does sound easy and delicious, thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Pass Down Recipes310 members
All About Choclate85 members
Family Favorites135 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Its Party Time97 members
Cream Cheese Lovers87 members