Lemon Velvet CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put cake mix, instant pudding, water and oil in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add four large eggs, one at a time.
- Bake in a pan 9"x13"x2" at 350 degrees until done.
- NOTE: Look on box for bake time.
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Mix well. Make toothpick holes in top of cake. Dribble topping over it.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating11 people
Thanks for sending this recipe to this friend with the lemon addiction! I'll look for the cake mix...this sounds awesome!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Ditto, I also am addicted to lemon and this sounds fabulous. Great post and a high 5 from this cat. Meow.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I also love lemon! This sounds fabulous! I will look for that cake mix when I go to town, today.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it