Really The Best Pancakes EverFrom countygirl28 5 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl combine all liquid ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and blend quickly, try to leave some of the lumps, but not any huge ones.
- Refrigerate for a few hours if you have time.
- Make sure your skillet or griddle is heated to where a few drops of water "dance" around in it. When bubbles have come to the surface and start to break flip it and cook on the other side.
The Cookcountygirl28 Lexington, KY
The Rating26 people
yep those are great pancakes thannksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These pancakes sound so good...I can't wait to make them! My youngest is 10 yrs. old and loves to help bake---she'll love this easy recipe :)momofsixil in Davis loved it
Sounds really good, never thought of making the batter the night before. My son loves pancakes, thanks for sharing your way here. Great post, you have my 5 forks
God Blesshenrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!