Tunnel of Fudge CakeFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose or unbleached flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 2 cups chopped walnuts* shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 4 to 6 teaspoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan or 10-inch tube pan. In large bowl, combine sugar and margarine; beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add 2 cups powdered sugar; blend well. By hand, stir in flour and remaining cake ingredients until well blended. Spoon batter into Bake at 350°F. for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is set and edges are beginning to pull away from sides of pan.** Cool upright in pan on wire rack 1 1/2 hours. Invert onto serving plate; cool at least 2 hours.greased and floured pan; spread evenly.
- In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Spoon over top of cake, allowing some to run down sides. Store tightly covered.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating19 people
WONDERFUL and a HIGH 5 !!!!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Great name for a dessert!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
mmmm. this is a winner. I love the secret tunnel. Thanks for the great post. It's a"5"..lura in Welcome To loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!